Wednesday, May 11, 2005

AHHH Crazy Skeleton Mermaid


Cyndi is graduating this Friday which is so awesome. But then she's going to leave me and move (okay not really that far) to another city. She plans on coming to good ole Norman on the weekends, and she better! Since she is moving she is getting rid of alot of her things. She is giving me her awesome mermaid skeleton. We found it in a dumpster at her apartment one day, and I found a little treasure for myself too. We think its Mexican day-of-the-dead inspired. Tell me that this is not the coolest thing to ever find in a dumpster?! Also when we saved it from the trash the people who threw it away totally saw us walking back to her apartment, talking excitedly about it. Needless to say, I caught them laughing at us. Anyway, I'm babysitting her until Cyndi wants her back one day. But I may get too attached and never give it back. -Heather Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home