Saturday, April 30, 2005

New Strip


I finished another strip of my Funky Rug. I don't have any color pattern going partly because it looks cool that way, and partly because I just add new t-shirts as I get them. My roommate just donated 2 old t-shirts she didn't wear anymore, which is exciting. I walked on the two rows to test out its rug-ability and it was actually quite soft and cushy to stand on. I'm really enjoying this project because it is so different. I want to get some more wild t-shirt colors because we really need some serious color in our apartment (its kinda dark and drab). I have no idea how many rows I'm going to do, I'm just going to decide as I go along. I do want it to be fairly large though. If anyone has some old t-shirts they want to donate to my Funky Rug project, let me know (just no white t-shirts).
I have been having all kinds of health problems lately, which is really annoying. So I'm more worried about keeping up with school than knitting, understandably. But when I do find time to knit, it has been really relaxing and therapeutic. Its a great way to get my mind off the stressful things. -Knit Master H Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home