Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Things I love

Knitting blog that I love: http://domesticaffair.blogspot.com/ You have to check it out. Jae has the cutest site, and I love that she includes recipes. Being a Nutritional Sciences major of course I am obsessed with yummy food. She gives the link to the site: http://exlibrisanonymous.com/ Which you also must check out. They have the cutest journals. And I believe that I will have to buy one (or two!). I think they'd be great to sketch out knitting plans, or just to journal in. I love the idea of using book covers to make journals.
I plan on buying another thrift store sweater to unravel later this week! I want something with yarn around the same size as the yellow. My grandma requested a lap sized afgan (she specified for tv watching), and I think that sounds like a fun project. More pictures will come.
HEATHER

1 Comments:

At 9:39 PM, Blogger jae said...

nutritional sciences?! impressive. i'm going back to school in the fall to become a holistic nutritionist. thanks for the shout-out, heather. i'm glad you're reading.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home