Friday, June 24, 2005


Check out this purse I just made!! I'm making purses that I plan on selling. I put this purse up for sale on a new website called http://www.etsy.com . It sells anything handmade, but its all hip young stuff. Check out the other thing for sale there, or post something you want to sale yourself. The best part is it is cheaper than eBay to post something, and FREE until the end of July.

Check out my shop on etsy: www.bourgeoisboutique.etsy.com
**Heather** Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

At 2:49 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hi there! Just wanted to say that I really like your purses (and the bear is pretty cute too!) & think you do a great job. It's good to see another fellow crafter/knitter in OK! Why doesn't someone start up a stitch 'n bitch already?!

xoxo
Amy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home