Sunday, June 19, 2005

Mother Bear Project


I just got the pattern for the Mother Bear Project in the mail! I'm so excited. The Mother Bear Project is a charity knitting project that "is dedicated to providing comfort and hope to children, primarily those infected or affected by HIV/AIDS in emerging nations." Check out their website: http://www.motherbearproject.org/index.html Make sure you check out the photos, when you see the kids with their bears, you will have to knit one. Looking at the pattern, it seems very easy. I can not wait to get started, I plan to as soon as I get off of work tonight. Also, I plan on talking Cyndi into making one too. Don't you think she should?

Also this weekend Cyndi visited again. Saturday we went to the local knitting store LUFF, it is such a fun place. Cyndi was buying some yarn with a birthday certificate, buying new yarn is so fun. I am sure she will post her choice, which I love and I can't wait to see what she makes with it. While we were there we chatted up the owner, she is awesome. She even showed us how to make the I-cord, which is something we didn't know. Its actually much easier than I expected. The 'i' apparently stands for idiot, which I did not know. Hehe. If you live in Norman, and haven't checked out Luff, do it.

*Heather* Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home