Monday, June 06, 2005

The Stoly-Shrugamaroo!


This is me acting like a goober over my new 'stoly-shrugamaroo'. I don't know what it is, but I finally finished it. I started knitting this as a shawl during the spring semester, but found out that I didn't have enough of the yarn. So, I decided to twist the fabric and sew it together. I must say the twist was not my idea. I got it from one of Heather's nifty mag.'s. It was...Interweave maybe? Anyway this 'shrugamaroo' was made from the sleeves of the ugly thrift store sweater I bought. It has been officially cutified! Oh yeah, I know I'm a 'dorkamaroo'. heehee. Posted by Hello
----Needles

1 Comments:

At 12:24 PM, Blogger The Knitting Dietitian said...

Hey, I love it!! The picture is really cute too! I like it better than a shawl. See you this weekend!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home