Sunday, January 15, 2006

Chris' Hat

I finished Chris' requested hat. I, personally, would have not picked all these colors together but it was really fun to knit, because I like changing colors. I let Chris design the hat, down to the order of the colors. Haha, yeah well halfway through we changed it some, and then I just did what I thought looked best. He wanted it 12 inches long, ahhh! It really didn't take as long as I might have thought. It was basically a couple of days of marathon knitting while hanging out with my Chris. The picture to the left he is modeling a la Cosby kids. I'm not really sure why he wanted it that long, but he is very happy with it! So that's all that matters ;)


Below he is wearing it normally. Also, he is posing with thiss weird blob-like stuffed animal I made him. He's actually really cute and Chris named him Mebba, good times.

About the hat: I cast on 85 stitches using size 7 circular needles (12 inch circular). There are six colors in all, with the base obviously being brown. I randomly decreased it as I saw fit, because that's just the way I roll. If anyone just loves this hat and wants a more detailed pattern, I'd be happy to give one.

Heather

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home