Saturday, January 07, 2006

Doggie Cardigans and Other Knitting




Okay so I finally really have knitted something, hooray! Who is the recipient, well none other than Felina (Caleb and Amanda's chihuahua).
Felina is a totally nice cool little dog. Normally, I dislike chuauhuas (however you spell that!) but not Felina, she is way too freakin' awesome. And while being so awesome, and small, she gets pretty cold. Sooo, Amanda and I came up with a idea/pattern to make a little doggie cardigan. All I need to do now is add the velcro so that it fits her properly. I embroidered a big F, some little flowers, and added purple lace. Don't worry I will update with a picture of her modeling it later. Heck yes!

On to other knitting news.... Chris requested a new hat with specific colors in mind so we went on the hunt today to see what we could find. We had a bit of trouble finding the perfect thing (he's surprisingly picky). But we found a bunch of colors at Hobby Lobby he liked, even I was surprised at what he picked out. I think it will be very cute, and he better wear it every single day. haha. Here's what we got:

He wants the base of the hat the chocolate brown, then a chunk of all the colors with gray on either side. He was very specific, which is actually very helpful. I drew up a little plan with measurements and all, so I don't have to ask him a million times.

Heather

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home