Sunday, January 30, 2005

All my projects

Well, I still haven't picked up my camisole. But I have started two new projects. I've been making granny squares out of acrylic worsted and wool ease (garage sale yarn and left overs.) I just haven't felt like buying new yarn. Okay that's a lie. I have two baskets full of left overs and a heafty bag of yarn I got at a garage sale for five bucks. I need to make some space! I have a habit of being a pack rat. ;) So this is one of my attempts to thin my yarn out. The squares are pretty cute, and are very satisifying. It takes no time to make them! Hurray, instant pleasure! I want to make enough to make a tote bag. I plan on lining it and I don't know what I'll do for the strap. I want the bag to be strong enough for my school stuff. Hmmm, I'll think about that later.
My other project is yet another scarf. Oh how I love my scarves! I love it being cold so I can wear them all the time. When I wore one when it was still hot out I received some curious looks.
This new one I am making is thin and cabled. Yay, my first cabled project. It's really simple. I got the pattern from Action Hero. It really wouldn't take my long to finish it, but I keep getting distracted.....ooooh shiny!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home