Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Hello Team Knitting Fans!

I'm the lazy one in the group when it comes to blogging. Heather (Knit Master H) has been ever so nicely pushing me to post something. So here it goes. I've been working on a camisole for about a week. I've gotten frustrated with it a couple of times so I've had a hard time picking it back up. Last time I checked I found out that I lost three stitches!!!! Erg, I can be a bit of a perfectionest with my knitting so, part of me wants to rip it out until I find where I blundered. But the other part wants to find the easiest way to correct it with the least amount of effort (i.e. add 3 more stiches.) Oh well I shall ponder this problem more later. In the mean time I think I'll make a purse. Or maybe another scarf. Oh hell, I think I'll do both! There's nothing like having a dozen projects going on at once! -------Needles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home